In today’s poker world, one on one coaching has become a very efficient option for many players who are looking to take their game to the next level. These lessons are most commonly offered in one hour blocks, and can take on a variety of teaching methods depending on the student’s needs. Although we are open to working with beginning players under the right circumstance, the majority of our lessons are geared toward players that have some experience.
All one on one coaching lessons are booked with 4to1dog. In addition to being the lead instructor at 4 to 1 Dog Poker, he also serves as the MTT coach for Imawhale Staking. Pricing/Packages are listed below. Please note that 3 and 5 hour coaching packages must be paid in advance to receive the discounted price. In most cases, the 10 hour package must be paid in advance as well, however payment plans can be set up for the 10 hour package in some circumstances.
– $55 per hour
– $50 per hour for 3 hours ($150 total)
– $45 per hour for 5 hours ($225 total)
– $40 per hour for 10 hours ($400 total)
Please use the form below for anything relating to our One on One coaching. Submitting the form below is not committing or binding in any way, and you may decide to change your coaching option at any time before your payment is due. All coaching prices and packages above are non-refundable after your payment is submitted, and payments must be received prior to the first lesson.
After submitting the form below, a member of our staff will be in touch with you within approximately 24-48 hours. At that time, additional information will be provided. Typically, lessons will progress according to the following step by step format:
- Payment will be submitted by the prospective student
- The coach will request that the student will send a hand history by email. The coach may also request that the hand history meet certain criteria (# of hands, minimum blind level, etc.)
- The coach and student will set up an appointment time for the first lesson
– please note that we are often booking at least 7-10 days out, as we often have several hours of lessons booked on a weekly basis
– the more flexible your schedule, the better chance that the lesson will be booked within a week or two of payment
- Once an appointment time is set, the coach will call the student via Skype at the arranged appointment time. Be sure that you have a headset, and have tested your mic and audio settings in advance to confirm that everything is working properly
- The coach/student will review the hand history together. This process typically takes around 2 full hours to complete, and will normally be completed over the course of two separate hour long appointments on different days/times.
- Once the hand history review is complete, the coach will assess the strengths and weaknesses of the student, and discuss a specific plan for future lessons going forward based on the needs of that particular student.