In past years you guys offered a “Team Dog” program, that was all inclusive coaching for a percentage of a student’s monthly profit splits. Do you still accept applications for this?
– We do not. In fact, we no longer offer the “Team Dog” program. The coaching options that we do offer are discussed on our site, and these include hourly lessons as well as our monthly video package.
I know in the past you guys offered a very large forum section on your site. Is that still available?
– We no longer offer our forums, but may plan to bring them back in the future.
Do you guys offer staking?
– Our company does not offer staking, as our focus is exclusively on coaching. However, we have a very good relationship with Imawhale Staking Group. Many of our past/present coaches and students have been staked by Imawhale. For more information on Imawhale be sure to visit the staking section on our webstie, and please list 4to1dog.com as a reference if you apply for staking at their company.
How extensive is your Video Library?
– Very! In fact we have around 150 videos in our library over just about every topic you could want relating to poker! Our videos come in a variety of formats. Some are student hand history reviews, while others are hand history reviews of coaches (including numerous hand history reviews of 4to1dog himself). Our Video Library also includes a number of Webinars, which are concept specific presentations using a power-point, classroom style format. Not only is our Video Library extensive, but 4to1dog is very good at communicating his thought process, and explains concepts in a way that make it easy to incorporate and apply the teachings into your own game!
How do your hourly coaching lessons function?
– Please refer to the “One on One Coaching” section of our website for specific details.
Do I need to bring anything with me to One on One coaching lessons?
– You will need a headset and a mic for your computer. You will also need to email your coach a hand history at least 48 hours in advance of your lesson appointment time. This is also explained in our “One on One Coaching” section of our website.
Does 4to1dog have a twitch channel?
– No. We realize that twitch has become the latest fad with poker. However most of our coaches play quite a few tables and focus their poker time toward profitability, as opposed to the “social” aspect that often accompanies many twitch channels. Most players that play this game for a significant income would be the first to tell you that it is impossible to focus your 100 percent concentration in two different areas at the same time. Because of that, hosting a twitch channel would detract from our 100 percent focus while mass tabling. In short, we treat poker as a business, and if you are looking for more of a “club” or “social” aspect then you have probably come to the wrong place.